Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Say It Ain't Snow!

I am looking forward to the snow to melt! I don't mind snow as long as I am still able to be mobile. I do not mind being home with the boys at all. I just don't like the idea of knowing that I am not able to leave the house! Not only that, but I was not able to let Luke get out to enjoy the snow. I also don't want to get the baby out in this weather, or take a chance in carrying him outside and falling on the ice. So Luke and I had a day of laundry, snacks, Veggies Tales movies, computer games, and playing with baby Eli.

Tonight, Luke's grandparents drove over and picked him up to spend the night with them. He was so excited to go outside in the snow, just to walk to their truck. He laid down and started making snow angels! He has no school tomorrow so I am glad he will get to play in the snow at their house. He loves it!

No comments:

Post a Comment